St. Andrew's Cathedral
St. Andrew's Cathedral was built in 1879 in Shibasakaecho (modern day Shiba Park) as a chapel and began being used for missionary work. Its first generation pastor was Alexander Croft Shaw. He was also famous as a pastor in the development of Karuizawa. It has been over 100 years since the cathedral's establishment.
|Transportation||Shibakoen Station, Onarimon Station, Kamiyacho Station, Akabanebashi Station|