Okura Shukokan Project Exhibition "Spring at Okura Shukokan: Enjoying the New Year and Waiting for Spring"
We will hold an exhibition focusing on the museum's collection, which is appropriate for the time to welcome the new year and live the new year and wait for the coming spring. In celebration of the spring of the 6th year of Reiwa, we will exhibit works with the theme of zodiac signs, auspiciousness, flowers, birds, wind and moon, such as paintings and textiles with dragon motifs named after the dragon, the Chinese zodiac sign of this year, snow and plum paintings related to the new spring, and Yokoyama Taikan's masterpiece "Night Cherry Blossoms".
|10:00~17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
|Every Monday (or the following Tuesday if it is a holiday)
|5 minutes from the central ticket gate of Roppongi 1-chome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line (towards Izumi Garden)
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Kamiyacho Station 7B Exit 7 minutes
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Namboku Line Tameike Sanno Station 10 minutes from Exit 13
10 minutes from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Toranomon Station Exit 3
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Toranomon Hills Station 8 minutes from Exit A2
|Adults 1,000 yen, University and high school students 800 yen, Junior high school students and younger free
* Repeaters during the same exhibition period will receive a 200 yen discount.
* Groups of 20 or more people will receive a 100 yen discount.
* Free for those who present a disability certificate or atomic bomb survivor's certificate and one companion
* If you come in a kimono (kimono), you will receive a 200 yen discount (discount cannot be combined)
*Museum Passport 5,500 yen
* Set ticket with Okura Tokyo (lunch set 5,500 yen, tea confectionery set 3,000 yen)